Experience the rush of jumping out of an aircraft from 11,000 feet!
Skydive in and around Gauteng with Icarus Skydiving School. Here's how it works:
- Jump in an aircraft with us (we'll take you up to 11,000 feet).
- We'll then jump out of the aircraft
- And free fall for approximately 40 seconds at a speed of 200km/h.
- Your instructor pulls the ripcord to deploy a parachute
- You will get to steer the parachute under the instructors supervision.
- The instructor will land the parachute and you'll want to do it all over again.
To do a Tandem Skydive you can be between the ages of 7 and 100 years and weigh no less and 25kg and no more than 100kg. If you exceed our recommended weight limit, Contact us for additional information.
We jump in the following locations:
- North of the Vaal Dam
A minimum of 6 Skydivers are required to open for weekday jumping.
Interested in our Accelerated Free Fall Training Program?
Our most in-depth training program for tough-minded individuals who want to experience a solo free fall on their first jump. Your training consists of the standard ground school with and an additional 2 hour course on free fall training. To do an AFF skydive, you must be 16 years of age with parental consent and weigh no more than 100kg. Have a look at our AFF Courses & Prices.